Team Sausset Racing
" Frederick Sausset’s life tumbled four years ago. Following an infection, he had to be amputated of all four legs and arms. As a motorsports enthusiast, he decided to challenge himself and participate in the 24 Hours of Le Mans within the Garage 56 reserved for innovative technologies. We were seduced by his challenge. We share the same values and have decided to accompany him in this project both in his racing participation and in the development of the steering assistance system for road vehicles. "
Eric Reverberi, responsible for Rallyes and Endurance at Total Motorsport Division
- Programme: 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- Category: innovative car (Box 56)
- Car: Morgan LMP2. Nissan V8 engine, 4,5 litres and 550 bhp. Xtrac 6 speed gearbox. Specific shift gear change. 75l fuel cell designed to FIA safety standards. Double wishbone suspension. Carbone brake discs. Carbon fibre monocoque. 900 kg.
- Lubricant: Total
- Number of cars entered: 1
- Frédéric Sausset (French), 2015 VdeV Endurance Series championship.
- Christophe Tinseau (French, 46): two LMS victories in 2011; 2009 Asian Le Mans Series champion en 2009, 1994 French F3 vice-champion; 1991 French Renault Formula vice-champion; winner of the 1990 Volant Elf.
- Jean-Bernard Bouvet (French, 46): 8 participations in the 24 Hours of Mans; 1993 French Formula Ford champion.